The SPL VLSS890 Snare Stand allows drummers to deliver top performance through unique and innovative features.
Its off-set snare basket offers a wide range of side-to-side and close-to-far positioning for individual playing techniques, while its ball-and-socket snare basket tilt provides infinite angle adjustments for the optimal degree of attack angle for your playing style.
A bottom molded comfort grip snare basket adjustment allows for easy adjustments of snare basket tension, and the collar joint memory lock remembers your perfect snare height and angle, ensuring your custom positioning between each teardown and assembly.
Its shoulder-to-foot tapered double braced tripod leg design focuses strength toward the base, providing the ultimate in stability for small and wide footprint setups. Large, open-tread rubber feet absorb downward vibration, keeping energy, resonance and tone characteristic of your snare intact.
- 18″ to 24″ Height adjustment
- Accommodates 10″ to 15″ snare diameters
- Off-set snare basket
- Ball and socket basket tilt
- Bottom molded comfort grip snare basket adjustments
- Snare basket arms with open-mold, resonance-enhancing rubber grips
- Collar joint memory lock
- Large, contoured wing nuts
- Tapered, double-braced tripod legs
- Open-tread rubber feet