Frequently Asked Questions


Below you will find a selection of our most frequently asked questions. If you don’t find the answer to the question that you’re looking for here, please click here to contact our support team online or call us at (888)-680-1701.

Do you offer support over the phone ?

Yes, we offer phone support Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. MST. For messages left after hours, you will receive a follow up call the next business day.

We can be reached at (888)-680-1701.

What is the warranty for my Sound Percussion Labs product ?

All Sound Percussion Labs products are warrantied for one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.

Bring your original receipt and product to your original dealer for an exchange.

Where can I buy Sound Percussion Labs drums and hardware ?

Guitar Center Inc. and Musician’s Friend are currently the exclusive dealers of Sound Percussion Labs products.

How can I be endorsed by Sound Percussion Labs ?

Thank you for your support of Sound Percussion Labs! We appreciate your enthusiasm, but we are not currently looking to add any individuals or groups to our artist roster. Feel free to check back with us at a later date to see if this has changed. Thanks again for your support and we hope you enjoy your Sound Percussion Labs products in the future.

How can I be set up as a dealer/distributor for Sound Percussion Labs ?

Thank you so much for your support of Sound Percussion Labs. Currently we are exclusively distributed by Guitar Center Inc. and we are not looking to add any further dealers or distributors at this time. Please feel free to send us your information and we will reach out to you if this changes. Thanks again for your interest in Sound Percussion Labs.

Does Sound Percussion Labs offer individual drums for sale ?

Not at this time.

Are SPL drums available in any other colors?

All of the colors for SPL drums are currently displayed on our website. However, we may release additional colors in the future, so please check back often to see our latest colors and styles.

Does Sound Percussion Labs offer a drum rack ?

Not at this time.

Do you offer a left-footed double bass pedal ?

Not at this time.

What is Prop 65 ?

The State of California has adopted what is referred to as “Proposition 65,” which is the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.” Any company that operates in California, sells products in California, or manufactures products that may be sold in or brought into California is subject to Proposition 65. Because our products are sold in California, Proposition 65 applies to us.

Proposition 65 requires warning labels on any product that may contain any of 770-plus elements that the California Environmental Protection Agency considers a carcinogen or a reproductive toxicant. These elements include lead (sometimes contained in the solder used to attach electronic parts to the printed circuit boards), brass, PVC and a multitude of other everyday elements. The list of elements changes often, making it difficult to keep track of the changing list of elements.

There are penalties for not complying with Proposition 65. Failure to label products may result in civil penalties. If a company’s product is sold or is purchased outside the State of California and brought into California, the company may still be found in violation.

Various trade organizations have issued notices to manufacturers warning of Proposition 65 and its implications. Included in the warnings were suggested methods of protection from Proposition 65 litigation and violations. Protection requires warning consumers about the possibility of dangers from products. A warning label such as the one we use is considered to comply with warning consumers.

We are providing warnings in an excess of caution and they should not be taken as an admission that a warning is required. The label does not necessarily indicate our products will cause you to contract cancer or reproductive harm if used as designed.

For more information about Proposition 65 visit the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment and for a list of elements listed under Proposition 65 visit: