The SPL VLHH890-2 2-Leg Hi-Hat Stand allows drummers to deliver top performance through unique and innovative features.
A two-section, center pull rod with a direct chain drive design ensures smooth action, allowing for nuance playing and the ultimate in hi-hat expression. An adjustable bottom cymbal cup minimizes air lock during cymbal closing for even more hi-hat control, while a smooth textured footboard provides heel-to-toe coverage, allowing for multiple foot playing techniques including quick hits and slides.
A space-saving, 2-leg, rotating tripod leg design — with a stability plate under the footboard — provide unique and multiple stand and pedal setups. Its classic, spring-design adjustable footboard tension design enables custom tensioning for any personal playing style.
Its shoulder-to-foot tapered double braced tripod leg design focuses strength toward the base, providing the ultimate in stability for small and wide footprint setups. Large, open-tread rubber feet absorb downward vibration, keeping energy, resonance and tone characteristic of your hi-hat intact.
- 29″ to 38″ Hi-hat height adjustment
- Smooth-action, center pull rod via direct chain
- Adjustable bottom cymbal cup
- Collar joint memory lock
- Full-foot, smooth textured footboard
- Classic, spring-design adjustable footboard tension
- 2-leg, rotating tripod leg design w/ under-footboard stability plate
- Large, contoured wing nuts
- Tapered, double-braced tripod legs
- Open-tread rubber feet