SPL Unity II All-in-One Drum Kit
The SPL D5522 5-piece, all-in-one drum kit is the unity of performance and expression. It’s everything you need to start playing right out of the box.
The 6-ply poplar shells are first heat-formed then cut, sanded, wrapped and hardware is assembled by hand, providing consistent strength and projection, while the Arch Tech™ bearing edges round out tone and allow for easier tuning
• Complete all-in-one drum kit, including snare, toms, kick, high-hat, cymbals, all stands, drum pedal and padded drum throne
• 22×16″ bass, 10×8″ and 12×9″ toms, 16×14″ floor tom and 14×5.5″ snare drum.
• 6-Ply poplar shells for smooth, consistent tone
• Arch Tech™ bearing edge for ease tuning
• All-chrome plated hardware
• Hardware isolation design for enhanced sound and shell resonance
• Sleek snare drum lug provides modern look and functionality
• Ergonomic smooth-action forward throw-off
• Remo drum batter heads offers superior out-of-the-box tone
• Choose from Black Onyx Glitter, Desert Red Speckle, Gold Medal Speckle and Pine Green Glitter
Custom Designed Hardware for Ease of Positioning
Custom designed hardware, including Unity II drum lugs and comfortable wing nuts throughout provide a new level of practical functionality and ease of positioning.
This complete set also includes a full cymbal set, allowing for crisp patterns and accents.
Lasting Durability and Complete Comfort
Exclusive Remo® batter heads contribute even more tone and lasting durability.
And to support all that gear SPL includes all the stands and hardware needed to keep everything where you place them.
The generously cushioned drum seat is easily height-adjustable and provides complete comfort during extended play and performance.
Four Eye-Catching Finishes Available
Choose from 4 available eye-catching finishes:
• Black Onyx Glitter
• Desert Red Speckle
• Gold Medal Speckle
• Pine Green Glitter
And everything is backed by a full one-year warranty and reliable customer service to help keep you focused on your playing for years to come.