Marching Bass Drums
Sound Percussion Labs’ Marching Bass Drums are designed to fit the needs of any school function – from halftime shows to parades to pep bands and more.
Specially designed 7-ply birch shells with select air hole placement optimize projection while creating the proper articulation and tone.
Die-cast lugs with resonance isolation allows for superior strength and no metal contact on the shell.
Every bass drum includes a pair of mallets and they are available in Midnight Black and Pearl White.
- 7-ply birch shells
- Die-cast lugs with resonance isolation
- Evans™ drum heads
- Includes a pair of mallets
- Sizes – 16″x14″, 18″x14″, 20″x14″, 22″x14″, 24″x14″, 26″x14″
- Colors – Midnight Black, Pearl White
- Includes a free T-style lightweight carrier