High Tension Marching Snare Drums
Sound Percussion Labs’ High Tension Marching Snare Drums are designed to fit the needs of any school function – from halftime shows to parades to pep bands and more.
Designed to give an articulate modern snare sound, the SPL High Tension Snare Drums are available in two sizes, 13″x11″ and 14″x12″, in either Midnight Black and Pearl White.
The all-birch 7-ply shell is combined with high tension tube lugs and aluminum alloy cast rims and edge ring.
The forward throw-off and bracketed end allows for micro-tuning of each of the 14 synthetic gut snares. The entire throw-off is protected by stabilizer guards.
- Modern high tension marching snare
- All-birch 7-ply shell
- High tension tube lugs
- Aluminum alloy cast rims and edge ring
- Includes a pair of sticks
- 14 individual synthetic gut snares for precise tuning
- Evans™ drum head
- Sizes – 13″x11″, 14″x12″
- Colors – Midnight Black, Pearl White
- Includes a free T-style lightweight carrier