Competition Marching Quints
Get the most drum configuration options with the SPL Birch Competition Marching Tenor Quints. They feature 7-ply all-birch shells for a bright, highly projected sound while maintaining low-end attack, ideal for halftime shows, parades, pep bands and more. Shells include 6”, 8”, 10”, 12” and 13” sizes, and we include a sturdy and rugged T-style carrier to effortlessly carry them all. SPL uses triple-flange hoops and Remo USA Crimplock® Pinstripe® heads, creating the open sound and articulation necessary for today’s most discerning marching ensemble.
Since all SPL marching drums are modular, you can start out with a quint and then add an SPL 6” tenor tom to easily create a full sextet — the slots are already available on the included SPL competition carrier. Or easily downsize to a quad quickly and easily. No drilling or special tools needed.
• All-birch construction for bright, cutting tone and low-end attack
• Shells include 6”, 8”, 10”, 12” and 13” sizes
• Remo Crimplock® Pinstripe® heads for articulation and long-term durability
• Add another SPL 6” Tenor Tom to easily create a sextet configuration
• Comes complete with top-quality SPL competition carrier
• Available in Black or White finishes
• Sticks included
All SPL Marching Quints include a free T-style lightweight carrier. With most other manufacturers you will need to spend an additional $150 to $200 for the carrier.
Shop now at the following retailers