6” Birch Marching Tenor
When you want to expand your quad to a quint or even a sextet, the SPL 6” Birch Marching Tenor is the ideal solution. It features a 7-ply all-birch shell for a brighter, highly projected sound, ideal for halftime shows, parades, pep bands and more. SPL uses triple-flange hoops and top quality Evans™ drum heads, creating the open sound and articulation necessary for today’s most discerning marching ensemble.
Since all SPL marching drums are modular, you can start out with a quad and then add this 6″ tom to make a quint or two 6″ toms to make a sextet — the slots are already available on the your existing SPL competition carrier. No drilling or special tools needed.
• 6″ all-birch construction for bright, cutting tone
• Evans™ drum heads for articulation and long-term durability
• Add to your existing SPL quads to create quints or sextets
• No drilling or special tools needed to add to your SPL carrier
• Available in Black or White finishes
Shop now at the following retailers