468 Series Snare Drums
The Sound Percussion Labs 468 Series Snare Drum offers a full array of tones and attack in a pallet of eye-catching finishes that will complement both your playing and the look of your existing kit.
Snares start with a 14″ diameter and are available in 4″, 6″ and 8″ depths, giving you three different sounds and textures to expand your sonic options.
Available in 4″, 6″ and 8″ Depths
Choose from Three Striking Finishes
The 468 Series includes polished chrome hardware, including its attractive mini-tube lugs for even more impressive on-stage visuals.
Plus, a smooth quiet side-action lever throw-off and deluxe cast butt-end bring 20 strands of snappy steel strand wires for expression and adjustable response.
Coated, single-ply batter heads from Remo® complement overall feel and attack.
Choose from three striking finishes: Scarlet Fade, Silver Tone Fade, and Turquoise Blue Fade — mix ‘n’ match or collect all three depths in your favorite finish!
- 14″ Shell diameter for optimal volume/timbre match
- Choose from 4″, 6″ or 8″ shell depths to add more tones and textures
- 6-Ply poplar wood shell for consistent tone and attack
- Precision 45º bearing edge with hand-cut snare beds
- Lateral smooth-action cast throw-off and butt-end
- Chrome plated hardware, including attractive mini-tube lugs
- 10-hole, 1.6mm triple-flange hoops
- Includes Remo® coated batter-side heads
- All sizes available in Scarlet Fade, Silver Tone Fade, and Turquoise Blue Fade